Tuesday 16 September 2014

R+0: Missed a Play, a Little Tentative

Honestly I don't think the PA on any pair was that nice this AM however this happens and does not invalidate a setup that meets its criteria.

Truth is I didn't really want to play today and lo and behold I ended up missing a setup and not playing (I got exactly what I wanted).  This is of interest as I clearly wasn't thinking of trading in a fun way, otherwise I would have wanted to participate.

If I'm honest I was thinking about "how not to lose money", which is innately stressful, rather than "how to make this moment/session profitable",  which at its heart is an entertaining and fun challenge. I guess ultimately today I failed before I started because my mindset was one of preservation instead of Playing to Win.

EU Obs:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.