Thursday 2 October 2014

R-0.1: Reads Getting Better With Highs and Lows

Stuff I took away from session...
  1. I'm missing stuff(setups). which suggests I'm over-stretched. 
  2. GU (remove) is known as being more volatile and TBH it just rips my reads up. So for that reason and the above (1) I'm going to remove it so I have more time on of EU, EJ,UJ.
  3. Doji triggers (don't trade). Honestly I think they're crap.  A doji = indecision, neither the bulls or bear know what is going on, so a tick abv/blw it  is hardly decisive as neither side is that committed/ shown it's hand. Therefore In my eyes a tick abv/blw a trend bar is far more decisive.
  4. Reads improving due to marking highs and lows. Massive improvement in clarity. 
  5. Only Reversing after PA makes a LH/HL plus Reversal pattern. IS strong and clear.
  6. With trend PB/RL setups don't need to be at 20EMA!
EJ Obs: Good read (marking Highs and Lows are definitely helping!) too caught up in UJ and GU to captialize.

EU Obs: Good read,  again UJ and GU took attention.

GU Obs: PA choppy even when marking Highs and Lows

UJ Trades: Good read,  doji trigger messed me up on first trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.