Friday 8 August 2014

R+1 : Having A Bit Of Fun

Personal Note:  Yesterday I mentioned wanting to have some fun.  Today was far less stressful /  intense,  I found myself chatting to myself a little about the markets ("what's going on here?",  "don't like that" etc), first signs of madness I know. But it felt lighter, more enjoyable and fluid. As I entered I noticed 136 was just below the trade so stretched my ISL wider to avoid an early stop, which this action did.  Don't know if i would have been so fluid had I not been having fun, in fact I probably would have scraped the trade and beaten myself up for taking it. So at the moment I'm happy to embrace insanity.

EJ Trade:  A nice trade and nice reactions, stretching the ISL on realising 136 just below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.