Wednesday 28 May 2014

Recent Apprehension

As mentioned I have been experiencing quite a bit of apprehension manifesting in an ability to enter trades. Just wanted to remind myself that.

1. I am trading a high probability setup...A PB/RL to 20 is a high probability trade as is a PB/RL to S/R. Therefore combining these 2 together will increase the probabilities further of trade success.
2. I can always SAR..If it the above trade fails its not an issue because it sets up an SAR trade. Which in turn will be a high probability trade as it is a failed 20ema and S/R PB/RL.
3. Perfection doesn't have to look ordered. PA may look choppy but if the 8/20 are clearly aligned, the trigger touches both the 20 and S/R and doesn't O/C against the 20 and is not a doji/NRB. This is a perfect setup!
4. Not to forgot the 5 truths! Ultimately.... "There’s no stress because nothing is at risk other the cost of doing business/the amount of money I need to spend to make myself available for the winning trade."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.